You all know my feelings on laundry… What you may not know is my complete dislike of the dryer. Using the dryer costs a lot of money to run. Using the dryer creates static, is too hot (especially in summer) and makes clothes, linens and the like smell — well stale.
There are many benefits to drying your laundry naturally:
- Saves Money
- Smells Fantastic
- Softens Clothes Naturally
- Your Clothes and Linens Last Longer – A Lot Longer
- Eliminates Static and Dryer Sheet Chemicals
- Is a Great Biceps and Triceps Exercise
- Is Environmentally Friendly
- Whitens Your Whites
- Reduces Wrinkles
In full disclosure, it isn’t as though I do not use the dryer. A dryer is a convenience. But, my drying preference is to hang clothes or line dry. I do have some great cheats to help you get through those laundry blues.
Drying racks are brilliant things for several…
View original post 392 more words